In accordance with applicable law on data protection and, more specifically (but not limited thereto), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the “GDPR”), the identifying information for our company’s Data Controller is as follows:
– Data Controller: MEDITERRANEAN RESORTS MEDIA, S.L.U.
– TIN: B-73937427 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: C/ MOLINA DE ARAGON, 3, 5E, 30500, MOLINA DE SEGURA – MURCIA.
We understand that providing information online requires a high degree of trust on your part; therefore, we take said trust very seriously and it is our utmost priority to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your information.
5.1. What information do we collect?
When you use the INMURCIA Platform, we may collect your data in the following ways:
The information that we collect from members through our Platform can vary depending upon if the member is registered or not. In the event that a member decides to register to access our services, the data that we will ask of him/her is as follows:
– Name and surname(s).
– Identity card or ID number.
– Banking data.
– Location, in the event that a member uploads a photo to the Platform and wishes to indicate where it was taken.
– Preferences, in accordance with all the data that the member publishes and/or the events that the member attends via the Platform, as well as the member’s comments and the contents that are uploaded to the Platform.
5.1.2. Networks and Connections
So as to personalize even more the member experience while using our Platform, we may collect information about you through the pages you visit, your browsing habits, tags, groups you participate in, individuals you are in contact with, and the way in which you interact with other members and with the Platform itself.
5.1.3. Information on Transactions Carried Out
If you register to participate in events offered via the Platform or by INMURCIA and you make the payment necessary to be able to attend said events, that data can include payment information like your credit or debit card number and other information about your card, as well as data about your account and charge authorizations and invoicing, shipping, and contact details.
5.1.4. Information on Your Device
We can also collect information about the device that you use to browse and interact with our Platform. The data that we can obtain from your device includes the following:
– Device characteristics.
– Connection data.
– Data from cookies.
5.2. How do we use your information?
We want you to know that all the data that you provide us with in order to make the most out of the Platform and the experience offered by INMURCIA is used exclusively for the following:
– To provide you with, improve, update, and configure our services and products so that your use of the Platform is more personal and better aligns with your needs and tastes.
– To get in touch with you, whether this be for marketing purpose, to inform you of new events that we think could be of your interest or based upon a query that you have made (thus responding to your questions).
– To measure and analyze your interest in the different services proposed via the Platform so that we can offer you events that are of your interest and not information that has nothing to do with you.
– To promote the security and wellbeing of the global INMURCIA community, as well as to resolve any conflicts that may arise and/or any other type of problem.
– To keep activities that can be classified as illegal or prohibited from being undertaken, doing so in accordance with our Terms and Conditions (hyperlink).
– To undertake updates, modifications, research, innovations, or any other action that may improve your use of the Platform and the general wellbeing of all the Platform’s members.
5.3. Who do we share your information with?
– If you decide to register for an event or activity that is not directly organized by INMURCIA, you give your consent for the company in charge of organizing said event to access your data.
– Your data may be shared with any other company in the INMURCIA group.
– Your data may be shared with any third party that provides services or undertakes tasks on our behalf – including commercial analysis, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys and/or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention services. It is also possible for us to authorize third-party sellers to collect information on our behalf. This includes, for example, information that is necessary for you to use our website or to provide you with advertisements that align with your interests. Third-party sellers can only collect and access the information necessary for them to undertake their tasks. They do not have permission to share your information or use it for any other purposes. In any event, if a third-party does have to contact you directly, we will first get in touch with you so that you can give us your consent.
– Your data may be shared to comply with any legal requirements or requests made by law enforcement authorities or other competent bodies.
In the event of a change of ownership, we will transfer all your personal data to the new owner. Before doing so, we will always notify you so that you have the opportunity to exercise any of your rights if you so deem necessary.
If you decide to create a profile on INMURCIA, certain information from your profile will be visible and publicly identifiable when your name is clicked on the screen. You will be able to preview your profile to see how it will look to the rest of the members.
In addition to the aforementioned, you will receive a notification if your personal information is going to be shared with third parties and you will be able to decide if you want us to share that information or not.
In any event, if you do not want your information to be shared with third parties, you can exercise your right to limit data processing in accordance with the provisions listed in the section on your rights (hyperlink).
5.4. What are our legal grounds for personal data processing?
In order to be able to benefit from and enjoy all the services, advantages, and experiences that are offered by INMURCIA, when you register with our Platform for mobile devices, we have a legitimate interest in processing your data for the purposes of being able to personalize and improve your experience on the INMURCIA Platform.
5.5. How can you exercise your rights and what rights do you have?
In accordance with current data protection law, you are entitled to the following rights:
– Right to access: Members have the right to request, at any time, that INMURCIA tells them what personal information belonging thereto is currently stored in the INMURCIA database. In this way, members can then proceed to modify said information, update it, or delete it.
– Right to rectify: Members have the right to request rectification of their personal data held by INMURCIA if said personal data is inaccurate or incomplete. In the event that a member’s data is shared with a third party, and depending upon the member’s request, we will share the request to rectify the data with said third party – unless this requires a disproportionate amount of effort.
– Right to cancel or delete data: Members have the right to request that their personal data be deleted from our database. In this situation, the member must be conscious of the fact that the deletion of his/her personal data brings about the closing of his/her account on the INMURCIA Platform and, as a result, he/she will not be able to benefit from all of the services and advantages that an account with us entails. Remember that once an account is closed, you will no longer be able to log in or access your personal information. Having said that, you can open a new account at any time.
– Right to oppose: This right allows members to oppose the processing of their personal data if we undertake said processing for one of the four reasons listed below: i) as a result of our legitimate interests; ii) as a result of an authorization for us to carry out a task that is in the public interest and/or to exercise official authority; iii) as a result of an interest in sending direct marketing materials; and iv) for scientific, historical, research, or statistical purposes.
– Right to withdraw consent: Members, after having given us their express consent to process their data for a series of specific purposes, may oppose the processing of their data for a series of purposes (for example: marketing, profiling, data transfer to a specific third party, etc.). In this case, the member may withdraw their consent at any time so that INMURCIA stops processing said data for the purposes indicated by the member.
– Right to limit consent: In certain situations, members have the right to ask us to limit the processing of their personal data, which means that we can only continue to store said data and we cannot undertake any other processing activity until: i) one of the circumstances set forth below is resolved; ii) consent is granted; or iii) further processing is needed – whether for formulation, exercise, or defense in legal proceedings, in order to protect the rights of another natural person, or for important reasons of public interest relating with the European Union or a certain Member State.
Members have the right to limit their consent to processing under the following circumstances:
– If the accuracy of the personal data being processed by INMURCIA is subject to doubt.
– If the member opposes the processing of his/her data for our legitimate interests.
– If the processing of the data is unlawful.
– If the member feels that we no longer need to continue to process his/her data.
– Right to data portability: Members have the right to request data portability to another data controller. In this case, the member will be provided with a digital dossier of all the data held by INMURCIA so that said data can be transferred to the new data controller.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned previously, you can send an email to the address email@example.com or you can write via post to INMURCIA at C/ Molina de Aragón, 3, 5E, 30500, Molina de Segura, Murcia. You must always supply a copy of your ID card or any other official identity document, and you must note the right you wish to exercise.
Members must remember that exercising any of these rights may affect the services offered by INMURCIA, perhaps making their experience with us less streamlined.
5.6. How do we protect your information?
We want you to feel safe using INMURCIA; thus, we are committed to protecting the information that we collect. Although no website can guarantee full security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that you provide to us from unauthorized or illegal access or disclosure and against accidental loss, damage, alteration and destruction. For example, only authorized employees can access personal information – and they may only do so to carry out authorized business tasks. In addition, we use encryption to transmit personal information between our system and yours, and between our system and the parties with whom we share confidential information; likewise, we use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to keep unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
5.7. Children’s Privacy
INMURCIA is a site for the general public and does not offer services specifically aimed at children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 14 has sent us personal information, we will delete or destroy said information as soon as reasonably possible.
5.8. How do we handle international data transfers?
INMURCIA does not currently perform international data transfers; however, if an international transfer should arise, we will notify you to secure your consent and provide you with information about who the intended recipient of your personal data is and what the technical and organizational measures to be implemented are so as to ensure proper safeguarding of your data.
5.9. External Links
6. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
6.1. Update of Terms and Conditions
We at INMURCIA are constantly working to perfect our Platform and our services so that you can better enjoy them and so that we can offer you better services.
Therefore, we may be obliged to update these Terms and Conditions at times as a result of the updates and improvements made. Our commitment to you is such that each time we are obliged to modify our Terms and Conditions, we will send you a notification so that you can review the changes and accept them or, if you do not agree, stop using our Platform. In these cases, you will be able to delete or suspend your account in accordance with the provisions set forth (hyperlink).
6.2. Account Suspension or Cancellation
If, for any reason, you decide that you no longer want to keep using the Platform, you have two options:
6.2.1. Account Suspension
In the event that you are not sure if you want to keep using our Platform, or if you wish to unregister for personal reasons but you think that you may return to our community in the future, you can suspend your account.
In this case, your account and all your contents, images, comments, participation in groups, and personal information will remain active.
We at INMURCIA understand that many changes can happen in the lives of our members. That’s why, in the event that one of those life changes keeps you from being able to enjoy the Platform and you decide to suspend your account, we at INMURCIA will not charge you any additional amount to keep your contents on the Platform; however, suspended accounts will only be kept for a maximum period of one year. Thirty days before the maximum term indicated above runs out, you will be sent a notification so that you can decide what you want INMURCIA to do with all your information and the content you have uploaded to the Platform.
6.2.2. Account Cancellation
In the event that you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or decide to cancel/delete your account, all your contents will be removed. This includes images, comments, groups, etc.; therefore, you will not be able to recover that information in any way.
In the event that your account is canceled due to inappropriate behavior or conduct that goes against the Terms and Conditions, we will not only delete your account and all its information but we also reserve the right to notify the competent authorities and to take any other legal actions that we deem necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, INMURCIA and any of its affiliates are not to be held liable for any implied guarantees or warranties, nor are they to be held liable for the extent to which the Platform or the services offered thereon are available without interruption and/or without functional errors. Nevertheless, we at INMURCIA work constantly to keep our Platform working as expected.
Also, to the extent permitted by law, INMURCIA and any of its affiliates are not to be held liable for any indirect, inherent, special, consequential, or punitive damages, loss of data, loss of opportunities to attend events, and/or damage to reputation.
The aforementioned provisions do not release us from liability, nor do they limit our liability in the event of personal injury or fraudulent misrepresentation resulting from negligence by us, nor do they limit us from liability in any case that said limitation is not permitted by law.
Despite our desire for you to enjoy our Platform and all the services that we make available thereon, in the event that a conflict arises and said conflict involves a citizen of a Member State of the European Union, the consumer laws of the aforementioned Member State will be applicable and the jurisdiction that suits you best cannot be chosen – provided that said dispute has arisen as a result of these Terms and Conditions.
If the corresponding jurisdiction is clearly waived, you hereby accept that any type of claim made against INMURCIA will be heard by the competent courts of Spain, in accordance with current Spanish law.
6.5. Other Provisions
6.5.1. These Terms and Conditions represent all the conditions agreed upon between the member and INMURCIA in terms of the use and enjoyment of the Platform. Our failure to apply any of these terms and conditions is not to be considered a waiver thereof. Any modifications to these terms and conditions, or exemptions in relationship therewith, must be made in writing and signed by us.
6.5.2. Under no pretext may members transfer their obligations to any third parties without the prior consent of INMURCIA – except in those cases in which the member is authorized to do so by law.
6.5.3. We always value your comments and any other suggestions you make about our products and services. Nevertheless, we hereby inform you that we can use said comments and suggestions with no restrictions and under no obligation to provide you with compensation, and there likewise is not the obligation to consider said comments and suggestions confidential.
6.5.4. We reserve all rights that have not been expressly granted to members.